We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Over-Ear 7.1 Surround Sound Headset - Black
You May Also Like
With the Logitech Artemis Headset on, you can strategize like the pros with audiophile-like performance delivering clean, rich sound to your ears. A slew of features will really put you in driver’s seat of your gaming experience. Some of these features include: customizable RGB lighting, up to 12 hours of wireless battery life, programmable G-keys for complete control at your fingertips and a USB-powered mix adapter.
- Audio Drivers: 40mm
- Connectivity: Wireless 2.4GHz/3.5mm
- Microphone: Yes
- Ear Cup Controls: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Rotating Microphone arm: Yes
- Microphone type: Unidirectional
- Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7, PS4™ and Xbox One
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Cable Type:
- Cable Length:
- 2m (6.5')
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week, 8 - 20 hours per week, All Day, Every Day