Jabra Elite 4 Active True Wireless Noise Cancelling Sport Earbuds - Mint
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $50: Ships within 2-3 days
- Audio Drivers: 6mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.2
- Microphone: Yes
- Wired Controls/On-ear controls: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes, IP57
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 7 hours of music time, 28 hours with case
You May Also Like
Jabra Elite 4 Active is designed to stay comfortably in place. With Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), adjustable equalizer, and HearThrough technology, plus instant access to Spotify Tap playback, the Elite 4 Active is engineered to bring a real boost to your workout. ANC blocks intrusive sounds at the touch of a button, so you can stay immersed in your music. From ignoring the sound system at the gym, to filtering out ambient urban noise, you get in – and stay in – the zone. You can even customize how your music sounds.
Whether you want to boost the bass or turn up the treble, just download the Jabra Sound+ app and tune the equalizer to your preference. You can also activate Spotify Tap playback for instant, seamless connection to the music you need to power you through. The Elite 4 Active is IP57-rated with water and sweat proof protection and comes with a 2-year warranty when you register them in the Jabra Sound+ app.
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) blocks intrusive sound at the touch of a button.
- IP57-rated against water and sweat plus a 2 year warranty when registered in the Jabra Sound+ app.
- Clear calls with 4 built-in microphones protected by a mesh covering for added wind and noise protection.
- Mono mode lets you use either earbud independently.
- Big on power. Get up to 28 hours of battery life, 7 in the earbuds and another 21 in the charging case.
What’s in the Box:
- Jabra Elite 4 Active True Wireless Earbuds
- Charging Case
- USB cable
- 3 sets of silicon Ear Gels
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Earbuds, Sports
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Cancelling
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Bluetooth Range:
- 10m (33')
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- 7 - 28
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week