Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds - Black
In Stock Online
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes, IPX5
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 7 hours of music time, 28 hours with case
You May Also Like
Soundcore Liberty Air 2 True Wireless Earphones, Bluetooth® Earbuds with Diamond Coated Drivers, 28 Hour Playtime, HearID Personalized EQ, Transparency Mode, Wireless Charging.
- Diamond-Driven Sound with Flawless Clarity
- Up to 28 Hours of Playtime: Enjoy 7 hours of playtime on a single charge and extend to 28 hours with the charging case.
- 4 Microphones for Crystal-Clear Calls: equipped with two mics that utilize the latest cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology.
- Passive noise cancellation. You hear less outside unwanted ambient noises.
What’s in the Box:
- Liberty Air 2 headphones
- Charging Case
- 5 sizes Ear Tips (XS/S/M/L/XL)
- USB-C Cable(60cm)
- Quick Start Guide, safety card, brand card
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- 7 - 28
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week