BuddyPhones InFlight Volume Control Wired Headphones - Pink
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
You May Also Like
BuddyPhones InFlight Volume Control Wired Headphones are designed just for kids, with multiple volume limits, and a durable material that can take a beating! No more need to worry about your childs little ears when using these headphones; choose between three different volume settings of 94db, 85db, and 75db. A two-pronged airplane jack has been added to make them airplane compatible. The built in microphone allows your child to interact with different apps and programs. These headphones also feature a four way splitter so you can have up to four headphones connected at the same time.
- Volume Settings: 94db, 85db, and 75db
- Audio Splitter: 4 Ports
- Audio Drivers: 30mm
- Airplane Compatible: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Cable Type: Flat
- Cable length: 0.8m (2.6’)
- Microphone: Yes
- Foldable & Adjustable Headband: Yes
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Cable Type:
- Cable Length:
- 0.8m (2.6')
- Integrated Microphone:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day