Sony X900H 85” 4K HDR LED Smart TV
If you’re buying a large screen TV, you may need to arrange for help carrying it to the car. Or consider ordering online – we’ll be able to ship it directly to your home.
Out Of Stock Online
- Display: 85” LED Screen
- Resolution: 4K (3840 x 2160)
- Motion Enhancer: X-Motion Clarity
- Digital Inputs: 4 HDMI & 2 USB
- Dimensions with Stand: 1899mm x 1162mm x 441mm
You May Also Like
All of your favorite content, displayed in rich and life-like 4K HDR.¹ The X900H is engineered with picture quality in mind, complimented by Full Array LED, TRILUMINOS Display, and X-Tended Dynamic Range technologies contributing to an experience that accurately portrays everything you watch and play.
Smart TV Features
- Upscale everything with the 4K HDR Processor X1 and 4K X-Reality PRO.²
- See exactly what the creator intended with the advanced color and gradation of TRILUMINOS™ Display.
- Enhanced brightness, incredible contrast with Full Array LED and X-tended Dynamic Range™.
- On-screen action and motion look better than ever with X-Motion Clarity™ technology.
- Acoustic Multi-Audio beautifully matches picture and sound with discretely mounted tweeters. (Available on 65" class and larger)
- Compatible with Google Home⁵, Amazon Alexa⁶, and Apple HomeKit⁷ for an even smarter home.
- Beautiful design immerses you in the picture with a slim, aluminum frame and minimalist stand.¹⁰
- Hang your TV like a work of art with the ultra slim wall-mount bracket for select Sony BRAVIA™ OLED and LED TVs.¹¹
- CalMAN™ auto calibration mode makes high performance screen calibration easier than ever.¹²
Take your PlayStation® experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TVs and enjoy a big-screen experience with incredible picture quality and immersive sound. Powered by our family of X1 Processors, see games come alive with vibrant colours and deep contrast that brings out the finest details. And with dedicated Game Mode, you’ll enjoy a faster, smoother, more responsive experience in the midst of battle or sporting glory. True-to-life colour, detailed contrast, fast response time and immersive sound, all designed to optimize your PlayStation experience.
What is HDR?
High-dynamic-range imaging is a high-dynamic-range technique used in photographic imaging and films to reproduce a greater dynamic range of luminosity than what is possible with standard digital imaging or photographic techniques.
What Does 4k mean?
The current standard for HD is 1080p, measured by the number of vertical pixels. 4k measures the horizontal pixels instead, and any TV described as 4K will have a resolution of at least 3840 x 2160. The result is a picture with about 8.3 million pixels, or about four times as many as a standard HDTV.
¹8K: 7,680 x 4,320 pixels. 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Requires HDR compatible content from supported streaming services, such as Netflix, Amazon Video or HDR compatible content device connected via HDMI input. Requires HDMI® cables sold separately
²Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 8K and 4K images will vary based on source content.
⁴Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
⁵Google Home device (sold separately) compatible with Sony TV’s powered by Android TV. Requires compatible devices connected to the same wireless home network. Download the Google Home app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play. Subject to third party app terms and conditions. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Once download is complete, the Google Home feature may be connected to the Sony device to access the voice control function
⁶Amazon Alexa enabled devices (sold separately) compatible with Sony TV’s powered by Android TV. Amazon account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content. Compatible devices require internet connection.
⁷This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content. AirPlay firmware update is required and will be available in winter 2020.
⁸Dolby Vision content is compatible with streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Video or compatible content device connected via HDMI input. Requires HDMI® cables sold separately.
⁹Netflix streaming membership required. 4K Ultra HD availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, internet service, device capabilities, and content availability. www.netflix.com/termsofuse
¹⁰Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.
¹¹SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket is available for select Sony OLED and LED models ranging from 55” class to 75” class. TV and wall mount system sold separately. Hardware included with wall-mount bracket.
¹²Requires separately sold CalMAN calibration software to be installed on your PC, a pattern generator, a meter (colorimeter, spectrophotometer etc.), and CalMAN for BRAVIA app to be downloaded from Google Play and installed on your TV. Internet needed to utilize app services on TV. Network services, content, and software of this product may be subject to separate terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- Screen Type:
- High Dynamic Range (HDR):
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound:
- Speaker Output (W):
- Smart Apps:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (2.0):
- Digital Audio Output:
- Digital Audio Output (Optical):
- RF Input:
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
- Compatible With:
- Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
- Sleep & Alarm Timer:
- Remote Included:
- Remote Type:
- Width With Stand (mm):
- Width Without Stand (mm):
- Height With Stand (mm):
- Height Without Stand (mm):
- Depth With Stand (mm):
- Depth Without Stand (mm):
- Weight With Stand (kg):
- Weight Without Stand (kg):
- VESA Mounting Pattern:
- 300 x 300
- What room is this TV going to installed in?:
- Living Room, Family Room
- What do you like to watch on your TV?:
- Movies, Sports, Netflix, Disney+, & Other streaming