Google Chromecast with Google TV (4K) - White
Chromecast with Google TV brings you the entertainment you love, in up to 4K HDR.¹ Get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions, viewing history, and content you own – all in one place. No more jumping between apps to decide what to watch. Search by mood, genre, actress, and more. And use the voice remote² to ask Google to find a specific title, or even dim the lights.³ Chromecast works with almost any TV with an HDMI port. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi, and start streaming.
- The Apple TV app is now on Chromecast with Google TV.⁶ Watch exclusive Apple Originals, such as Ted Lasso and Greyhound, on Apple TV+.⁷
- Browse 400,000+ movies and TV episodes, plus millions of songs.
- Get fast streaming, and enjoy a crystal clear picture up to 4K and brighter colors with HDR.
- Press the Google Assistant button on the remote and ask to search for specific shows, or by mood, genre, actress, and more.
- Can’t find the remote? Use other Google speakers and displays to control your TV with your voice.
- Your home screen displays movies and TV shows from all your services in one place. No more switching between apps to decide what to watch.
- Get personal suggestions based on your subscriptions, viewing habits, and content you own.
All you can watch.
Enjoy the entertainment you love in up to 4K HDR.⁴ Discover over 400,000 movies and TV episodes. And cast directly from your phone or tablet to the TV.
It’s all about you.
Get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions, viewing history, and content you own – all in one place. It displays the shows you’ve been watching across services and suggests new ones – no more jumping from app to app to figure out what to watch. Use the included voice remote and ask Google to find movies, shows, or music. Also search based on mood, genre, and more.
Not just entertaining, helpful.
Ask Google to dim the lights, adjust the temperature, or see who’s at the front door,⁵ without getting up from the couch. Can’t find the remote? You can control the TV by speaking into any Google Assistant-enabled device.³
For now, and the future.
Because Chromecast breathes life into existing TVs and is designed with recycled materials, it helps keep waste out of landfills. And 49% of its plastic part weight is made with recycled material. So you can feel good about watching TV.
¹Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network, a Google Account, a nearby electrical outlet, and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req.To view content in 4K, a 4K-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required.
²Google Assistant may be required for full functionality.
³Requires a compatible smart device.
⁴To view content in 4K, a 4K-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required.
⁵Requires compatible smart devices.
⁶Subscription required for Apple TV+.
⁷Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network, a Google Account, a nearby electrical socket and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req.