Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | Dolby Atmos audio | 2020 Release
Special OfferSAVE 25% on select Vital™ standard HDMI cables when you buy select TVs, soundbars, streaming devices, DVD or Blu-Ray players!^
- New “home” page with a new main menu navigation bar which houses the users’ favorite apps in the middle of the screen. Home page is simpler than the old interface with a reduced the number of redundant sections making it easier to browse for content.
- Ability to create user profiles so that each family member can have their own personalized experience.
- New “Find” tab that gives you ways to search through basic categories like movies and TV and more specific ones like documentaries, sports, etc. You can of course use Alexa voice commands as well to search for things faster instead of typing it out.
- New “live” tab now bundles together whatever live subscriptions you log into on the Fire TV device so that you don’t need to open those individual apps
You May Also Like
Fire TV Stick simplifies streaming with power, volume, and mute buttons in a single remote. And with 50% more power than the previous generation, Fire TV Stick delivers quick app starts and fast streaming in Full HD.
- 50% more powerful than previous gen for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- Less clutter, more control - Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. Plus, control power/volume on your TV and soundbar without another remote.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos - Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps - Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, and CTV. Subscription fees may apply.
- Get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes included in your Prime membership.
- Live TV - Watch your favorite live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to Sportsnet, CBC Gem, Red Bull TV and others.
- Free TV - Stream for free with YouTube, CBC Gem, ICI TOU.TV and Tubi.
- Listen to music - Stream on Amazon Music, Spotify, and others. Subscription fees may apply.
- Easy to set up, stays hidden - Plug in behind your TV, turn on the TV, and connect to the internet to get set up.
- Certified for Humans: Struggle-free, tinker-free, and stress-free. No patience needed—it's actually simple.
Enhanced audio clarity of Dolby Atmos
Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles, including on Prime Video, when connected to compatible home audio systems. Dolby Atmos offers home theater or surround sound with almost any speaker configuration. Dolby Atmos is available on select Prime Video and Netflix titles when connected to compatible equipment.
Alexa Voice Remote with TV controls
Press and hold the voice button and easily ask Alexa to find, launch and control content. Dedicated power, volume and mute buttons let you control your compatible TV, soundbar and receiver. Alexa can also switch to cable and control supported smart home devices.
Find content fast
Streaming on Fire TV is simple and intuitive. It all starts with the easy-to-use Fire TV home screen. Search across multiple streaming services, including hundreds of channels and apps, to find what you want to watch.
Plug and play, out of the way
The compact design plugs directly into an HDMI port and can tuck neatly behind your TV. Easily move Fire TV Stick between TVs at home or away so your content travels with you.