We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Channel Master MASTERPIECE VHF/UHF FM HDTV OTA Antenna - 100 Miles (160 km)
You May Also Like
The MASTERPIECE 100 is a directional (log periodic), line-of-sight outdoor antenna that receives high definition and digital TV signals from a single direction for free. That means no satellite dish or cable supplier is needed, saving you satellite and cable TV fees while still getting a vast majority of the most popular TV programming. It has a reception range of up to 100 miles (160 km) and is perfect for areas with poor signal quality. Featuring a high-performance F-type PCB balun, it ensures a quality connection that provides a high return, low through loss. Built with UV stabilized plastics, bifurcated rivets for extra strength, .5-inch (12 mm) aluminum elements, and a tough powder coated finish, this antenna was designed to withstand the extreme outdoor conditions. Not only does the MASTERPIECE 100 have a quality look and feel with its finished edges, getting it ready for installation is a breeze. The reflectors fold out and click into place, making for a quick and easy assembly on site. There's even no loose nuts, bolts, or reflectors to worry about.
- Ideal for areas that have a weak signal strength with the capability of receiving VHF, UHF, and FM HDTV signals up to 100 miles (160 km) for free
- Suited to last long in the harsh outdoor elements with its heavy-duty construction
- Versatile with its ability to be installed in plenty of locations such as a roof, attic, mast, eave, or chimney
- Receive a quality connection thanks to the high-performance F-type PCB balun
- All ends are crimped and machined to provide a quality finish in edges, reducing the risk of cuts and scratches
- Assembles quickly for easy installation to save time and avoid hassles
- Bandwidth: 54 to 216 and 470 to 700 MHz
- VHF Gain: 10dB
- UHF Gain: 16dB
- Front to Back Ratio: 17dB
- Impedance: 300 Ohm (75 Ohm balun included)
- Boom Length: 109"
- Number of Elements: 28
- Max Element Width: 100.5"
- Turning Radius: 6 ft.
- Output Connector: F-type
- Wind Resistance: (at 100 mph, no ice) - 30 lb
- Channels 2-13 and HD: Up to 100 mi, Channels 14-69: Up to 60 mi