Digiwave DGTCT08 8-Way Coaxial Cable Mapper
In Stock Online
With this compact DGTCT08 8-Way Coaxial Cable Mapper from Digiwave, users can find and identify multiple coax cables and tests for opens and shorts. It is a hand-held device for CATV and security system installers who test multi-run coax systems terminated with F-connectors, or those who wish to map runs to a central bundle. It can be used to put a tone signal on a coax cable. Additionally, with eight individual remote terminators, the Digiwave DGTCT08 is ideal for mapping coax installations.
Cable Mapper Features
- Identifies 8 individual Remotes by measuring their precision resistance
- Auto Power Off: 12 seconds after Pass/Fail results, 30 minutes in "Tone" mode
- Maximum DC cable resistance: 100 Ohms
- Battery: 2pcs 3V CR2302 Batteries
* Note: The DGTCT08 will not test cable runs with AC or DC voltage present. Additionally it will not test through Amplifiers, DC blocking devices or isolation splitters.