We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Samsung SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor
You May Also Like
The SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor detects whether it is open or closed as well as monitors temperature and vibration, allowing your home to react using “automations” that you have set up in the SmartThings App. Automations are executed automatically based on what’s going on in your home without you being there* - send notification, turn on smart lights, turn the heat on, sound a siren and more.
- Alerts can be sent to you when doors or windows are opened, or when changes in temperature or vibrations are detected.
- Turn the heat on, turn on the lights and lock your doors, all triggered by your multipurpose sensor.
- Know when doors and windows are opened or closed. Receive alerts, set connected devices to turn on and off.
- The multipurpose sensor can measure temperature and trigger your thermostat to adjust.
- Requirements: SmartThings Hub, SmartThings Wifi, or compatible devices with SmartThings Hub functionality.
- Indoor Use Only
*Network connection is required.