Garmin Lily Classic Leather Heart Rate Smartwatch & Fitness Tracker with Alerts - Black
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate and can be set to alert you if it stays too high or too low
- Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages
- While you get out and about, Lily tracks steps, calories burned, intensity minutes and more
- Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for yoga, Pilates, cardio, mindful breathing, strength training and more
- Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day
You May Also Like
You haven’t seen a smartwatch this small that can do this much. One small, fashionable smartwatch to keep track of all your important health stats. Yes, this watch tracks your steps, sleep, stress, women’s health and energy levels. Wellness comes easy with apps for yoga, walking, cardio, mindful breathing and more. See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, breathwork and yoga activities. Log your daily fluid intake right on your watch - even set up hydration reminders and create goals. Looking for a stylish patterned lens or smart touchscreen? Why not both? Choose from classic and sport designs with a variety of color, metal and interchangeable band options. Don’t put life on pause. Go longer between charges with up to 5 days of battery life.
Smart Watch Features
- Display: 1” Touchscreen
- Water Resistant: Yes, up to 50 metres
- Fitness tracking: Yes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®, ANT®, Wi-Fi
- Battery life: Up to 5 days
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.
Display & Design
- Smart Notifications:
- Incoming call, Caller ID, Email, Text message, Calendar, Battery
- Band material:
- Water Resistant:
- 5 ATM up to 50m
- Steps, distance, calories burned, activity tracking, sleep tracking, active minutes, swimming, cycling
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Network Compatibility:
- Wireless Sync:
- iPhone®, Android™
- Approximate Battery Life (Days):
- Charging Cable Included:
- Fits Wrists:
- 110-175 mm
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):