Samsung Galaxy Active2 44mm - Black (GPS + Cellular)
You May Also Like
Enjoy a premium smartwatch experience with the Galaxy Watch Active2 and stay ahead of your wellness goals. You have the freedom to call, text, stream music, use Samsung Pay¹ and get notifications, even without your phone. The Galaxy Watch Active2 uses dedicated motion sensors to automatically track popular workouts and provide real-time feedback on your runs with the built-in running coach. Evaluate your sleep patterns and form better habits with the advanced sleep tracker or enjoy interactive meditation and breathing exercises, powered by Calm. Meanwhile, the stainless steel watch and genuine leather strap mean the Galaxy Watch Active2 is stylish to wear anywhere. Plus, you can stay connected for longer with a long-lasting battery that lasts for days on a single charge³
Smart Watch Features
- Leave your phone at home. With Galaxy Watch Active2, you have the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via LTE. You can even shop or grab lunch with Samsung Pay¹ on your watch
- Track and monitor your workouts in real-time – whatever activity you choose. The new built-in running coach gives you real-time feedback on your runs using the advanced accelerometer. It monitors the pace you are running and tells you if you should speed up or slow down. Plus, the Galaxy Watch Active2 automatically detects and tracks popular workouts like cycling or swimming, letting you focus on enjoying your fitness. You can also manually track more than 40 different workouts to get credit for every move. With enhanced built-in GPS functionality, the Galaxy Watch Active2 tracks your workout distances more accurately, letting you keep better records and set new goals for yourself
- Slim, light and water resistant², the Galaxy Watch Active2 is built for everyday wear. The premium stainless steel watch frames a bright Super AMOLED display that blends from edge to edge, and is paired with a genuine leather band. Choose the size or colour that fits your look, and pick from thousands of faces and themes to suit whatever mood you happen to be in. Plus, Corning® Gorilla Glass DX+ protects against the occasional bump or scratch.
- Go non-stop with a long-lasting battery that lasts for days on a single charge³. In a hurry to make a yoga class but need a quick recharge? Just place your Galaxy Watch Active2 on your compatible Galaxy smartphone⁴ or wireless charger to get an extra boost
- Easily access key metrics from your wrist, including burned calories, workout length, hourly movements and heart rate, allowing you to stay constantly informed about your wellness. The Galaxy Watch Active2 also lets you set daily goals and shows real-time progress, keeping you on track and motivated to be your best self
- Remotely control your Galaxy smartphone’s camera with the new camera controller app on the Galaxy Watch Active2. Take photos, start recording a video, switch between front and rear cameras and more, all from your wrist⁵.
- The translator feature on the Galaxy Watch Active2 automatically detects over 16 languages, and translates them for you⁶. Use either voice or text to input, and discover a better way to communicate in a new language
- The Galaxy Watch Active2 listens and responds to what you need thanks to integrated Bixby Voice⁷. Turn on your favourite playlist, call a friend or initiate coaching for your run just by asking Bixby. You can also control your smart home devices with Bixby while you’re home or away⁸
- Everyday purchases are now fast and convenient, thanks for Samsung Pay¹ on your Galaxy Watch Active2. Easily make payments almost anywhere you can tap or swipe a credit card and leave your wallet at home⁹
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.
Display & Design
- Super AMOLED
- Smart Notifications:
- Incoming call, Caller ID, Email, Text message, Social media message, Calendar, Battery
- Water Resistant:
- IP68 up to 50m
- Steps, distance, calories burned, activity tracking, sleep patterns, floors climbed, active minutes
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Network Compatibility:
- GPS & Cellular
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Bluetooth Type: