Fitbit® Versa 2™ Smartwatch - Mist Grey with Stone Grey Band
From The Manufacturer
Meet Fitbit Versa 2™—a smartwatch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create alarms, setbedtime reminders or check the weather with Amazon Alexa Built-in¹. Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design. See your stats with an always-on display mode². Plus get Fitbit Pay™³, daily sleep quality scores, apps, notifications⁴, 24/7 heart rate and store 300+ songs for an experience that revolves around you.
Smart Watch Features
- Use Amazon Alexa Built-in to check the weather, set reminders and do more from your watch¹
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, Sleep Score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night
- Control your Spotify app plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist
- With always-on display mode, your information’s just a quick glance away during workouts ²
- Make secure purchases right from your wrist using Fitbit Pay™³
- Track heart rate 24/7 and see your trends over time in the Fitbit® app
- See a snapshot of your cardio fitness level in the Fitbit® app
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies and voice replies on Android only⁴
- Works around the clock with 6+ day battery life. Varies with use and other factors
- Water resistant to 50 meters so you can wear it in the pool, shower and beyond
- Seamless streamlined modern design, anodized aluminum case and silky smooth silicone band
- Use 15+ exercise modes to record workouts like Run, Bike, Swim and more
¹Third-party account and app may be required. Voice control not available in all countries
² Always-on display mode requires more frequent charging
³ Payment availability at fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks
⁴ Notifications available when your phone is nearby
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.