Apple® Watch SE 40mm Gold Aluminum Case with Plum Sport Loop (GPS + Cellular)
You May Also Like
Apple Watch SE has the same larger display size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see even more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone.¹ It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
Smart Watch Features
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone¹
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design²
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification³
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks⁴
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist⁵
- International emergency calling from your watch⁶
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customizable watch faces
- 100% recycled aluminum cases available in three finishes
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
¹Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/ca/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-ca/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
²ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
³The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
⁴Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
⁵Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
⁶The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/ca/watchos/feature-availability.
Apple Service Policy: From time of purchase, warranty and service of your new Apple product will be handled solely by Apple Inc.
Display & Design
- Smart Notifications:
- Water Resistant:
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Network Compatibility:
- GPS & Cellular
- Wireless Sync: