Garmin Vivofit Jr. 3 Kids Fitness Tracker - Disney Princess
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Durable, swim-friendly fitness tracker features a color display with multiple watch face options and up to 1 year of battery life
- Motivates kids to achieve active minute goals that unlock app adventures, games and icons featuring Disney Princesses
- For easy chore management, parents can use the Garmin Jr. app to assign tasks, schedule alerts and alarms, and reward kids for good behavior
- See the full picture by tracking your kid’s steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity
- Timed activities let you track your kid’s steps and estimated distance during playtime, soccer practice and anything else you can think of
- Quickly access your kid’s emergency contact information with the ICE (in case of emergency) widget
You May Also Like
Adventure awaits your kiddos with the Disney Princess Vivofit Jr. 3 fitness tracker for kids. Featuring a colorful display and Disney Princess design, this kid-tough, swim-friendly fitness tracker gets up to 1 year of battery life. With it, kids can uncover Disney Princess app adventures by completing 60 minutes of daily activity.
Fitness Tracker Features
- Metrics: Steps, activity tracking, sleep patterns, active minutes
- Water Resistant: Yes, Up to 50m
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®
- Battery life: Up to 1 year (1 x CR2025)
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.
Display & Design
- Band material:
- Water Resistant:
- 5ATM up to 50m
- Steps, activity tracking, sleep patterns, active minutes
- iPhone®, Android™
- Battery Type:
- Fits Wrists:
- 130-175 mm