New Pokémon Snap™ for Nintendo Switch
Explore lush scenery on unknown islands to snap photos of Pokémon™ in their natural habitats. Seek out and take in-game photographs of Pokémon in their native environments in the New Pokémon Snap™ game, only for the Nintendo Switch™ system! You'll even discover behaviors and expressions you've never seen before when you encounter and research lively wild Pokémon. You might see them patrolling their territory, playing, or lurking in out-of-the-way spots.
Investigate the mysterious Illumina phenomenon. Travel to the islands that make up the Lental region. In this region, some of the Pokémon and vegetation will appear to have a special glow. Research these Pokémon alongside Professor Mirror as you explore dense jungles, vast deserts, and more! Your observations of Pokémon thriving in the wild may help unravel the truth behind the Illumina phenomenon. The Pokémon pictures you take will be used to build your very own Pokémon Photodex!
Prepare to discover new areas and photograph more Pokémon across the Lental region with a free content update for New Pokémon Snap on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems. Get ready for even more adventures in New Pokémon Snap! Players with an internet connection can download a free content update that will include beautiful, new areas to visit—plus 20 additional Pokémon to discover. Three stunning new areas will be available to explore.
- Explore lush scenery on unknown islands to snap photos of Pokémon™ in their natural habitats
- Seek out and take in-game photographs of Pokémon in their native environments
- Travel to the islands that make up the Lental region
- Research these Pokémon alongside Professor Mirror as you explore dense jungles, vast deserts, and more!
- Secret Side Path (Day/Night): The NEO-ONE shrinks to a tiny size when you explore this area, so the Pokémon you see will look gigantic! You can even hear their breathing and footsteps in this thrilling area, and you might spot new kinds of behaviour from Pokémon you’ve seen before.
- Mightywide River (Day/Night): Mightywide River is a nurturing water source that provides the whole of Belusylva Island with sustenance. You’ll be conducting research as you ride down the river, so be on the lookout for rapids as you search for Pokémon, and keep your camera ready so you don’t miss capturing them in action.
- Barren Badlands (Day/Night): In this area, you’ll research the badlands of Voluca Island, where dry winds from the desert blow. This area has many peculiar features, from geysers to poisonous, gas-spewing swamps. Pokémon may be hiding underground or in the rocky cliffs, so keep your eyes peeled for them while you’re on your expedition.
- Nintendo Switch™
- Physical Disc
- Product Type:
- Standard Game
- ESRB Rating: