Super Mario Party for Nintendo Switch
- Mario Party: Enjoy the original Mario Party board game experience with new element like character dice blocks, a party system, and new boards to explore
- Toad’s Rec Room: A dynamic new play style that pairs up two Nintendo Switch systems for Table top mode
- Go head-to-head in 80 new minigames with many ways to play: Fast and fun skill-based mini-games that use the Joy-Con controllers in all sorts of different ways
You May Also Like
The original 4-player Mario Party series board game mode that fans love is back, and your friends and family are invited to the party! Freely walk the board: choose where to move, which Dice Block to roll, and how to win the most Stars in skill-based minigames. Wait till you see the 2 vs 2 mode with grid-based maps, the creative uses of the console, and the series’ first online minigame mode!
- Test your skills in sets of five minigames with the new mode, Mariothon, and see how you stack up against players across the globe in Online Mariothon*.
- Whether you’re pedaling tricycles, flipping meat, or who knows what else, you’ll use Joy-Con™ controllers in clever ways across 80 new minigames; some are all-out free-for-alls, others are 2 vs 2, or even 1 vs 3!
- Toad’s Rec Room lets you pair up two Nintendo Switch™ systems**, which you’ll lay side-by-side on a flat surface like a real tabletop game. That way you can play a mini baseball game, battle tanks in custom arenas, or even see who can match the most bananas by repositioning the systems however you see fit!
* Internet access and Nintendo Switch Online Membership (Sold Separately) required for online play.
**Additional games and systems may be required for multiplayer; sold separately.
- Maximum Number of Players (Offline):
- Nintendo Switch™
- Physical Disc
- Product Type:
- Standard Game
- ESRB Rating:
- ESRB Content Descriptors:
- Mild Cartoon Violence