TP Link Archer C60 AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router
In Stock Online
You May Also Like
Enhance your online experience with the TP link Archer C60 AC1350 wireless dual band router, which is designed for high-traffic online activities. The router features 3, 2.4GHz antennas and 2, 5GHz antennas, which helps to create superior Wi-Fi coverage, allowing you to stream videos, play online games and hold video chats without delay along with advanced software functions like Parental control and Guest network.
- LAN Ports: 4
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Antennas: 5, External
- Speed: 450Mbps (2.4GHz), 867Mbps (5GHz),
- Wi-Fi Protected Set-up: Yes
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What is a router?There are two devices that tend to confuse people when it comes to the networking industry–the modem and the router. The modem connects your home to your Internet Services Provider, such as Bell Fibe Internet, while the router distributes the signals to different areas in your home. The modern modem generally includes a wireless router. However, its range might not be wide enough for your home. In this case, you might wish to add a router to your network.
What Wi-Fi router should you buy?Consider the key points here that will help you choose the router that works best for your needs:
- The size of your home/coverage area, mesh Wi-Fi could be an option if you have a larger home.
- The material or thickness of your walls, as you may require a more powerful router to achieve the desired signal strength.
- The number of devices you wish to connect in your home; you might want to look into tri-band routers if you have many smart devices in your home.
- 2.4GHz is good for regular web surfing and social media apps but other household appliances such as your microwave or TV will interfere with it.
- 5.0GHz is optimized for video streaming and online gaming, but it has shorter range than the 2.4GHz bandwidth.
- LAN ports and USB ports may be preferred as they allow you to connect demanding wired devices such as desktop PCs, gaming consoles, network-attached storage (NAS) drives, and home-automation hubs.
- Wireless Standard:
- Wireless Speed:
- LAN Ports:
- Frequency Bands:
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Antennas (External):
- Auto Detecting:
- Interface Slot Type:
- Speed (2.4GHz) (Mbps):
- Speed (5GHz) (Mbps):
- Wi-Fi Protected Set-up:
- Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX 10.x or later, Linux
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):