D-Link Covr COVR-C1210 AC1200 Dual-band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi Router
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Maximum Coverage (sq. ft. ): 2000
- LAN Ports: 2
- Frequency Bands: 2, 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps (wired), 300Mbps (2.4GHz), 867Mbps (5GHz)
- Wi-Fi Protected Set-up: Yes
- USB Ports: 1
You May Also Like
Stay reliably connected to the wireless network throughout your home with the help of this D-Link Covr AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 5 Router. It strengthens and expands your Wi-Fi signal, providing ultra-fast speeds and consistent connectivity to multiple devices at once. Set-up is quick and easy, and the parental controls lets you manage its use.
- Provides up to 2,000 sq. ft. of reliable and seamless Wi-Fi throughout your home.
- Ideal for HD streaming, video chats, as well as a variety of Smart home devices
- Expand your coverage further by adding extra Covr Points where needed (sold separately)
- Set up is quick and simple - just plug it in and get started by using the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
- Ultra-fast dual-band AC1200 delivers speeds up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867Mbps (5GHz)
- Includes 2 ethernet ports with 10/100/1000 speeds, 2 LAN/WAN Gigabit ports (up to 1000Mbps each), and 1 USB Type-C Port (power)
What’s in the box
- D-Link Covr COVR-C1210 AC1200 Router
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Guide
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi system?
- A mesh Wi-Fi system usually consists of a router and several satellite nodes (modules) to create an all-in-one single Wi-Fi network and work collaborate to distribute signals in a smart way. A mesh Wi-Fi system eliminates dead spots in the house and promotes seamless roaming.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS router
- Wi-Fi signals from a traditional router could be weakened by physical obstructions, such as floors, walls, doors, or simply the distance is too far between your router and your kitchen.
- The whole home mesh Wi-Fi system allows you to customize the Wi-Fi road map, so you can place the satellite modes anywhere in your home to achieve optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS Wi-Fi range extenders
- Range Extender increases the range of your router by sacrificing the Wi-Fi signal performance. It creates a separate network from your router so you will have to switch between networks manually to get better performance.
- In a whole home mesh Wi-Fi system, the main router connects to your modem and each satellite nodes finds the best channel to connect to their peers, creating a reliable network throughout your home.
- Wireless Standard:
- Wireless Speed:
- Frequency Bands:
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Speed (2.4GHz) (Mbps):
- Speed (5GHz) (Mbps):
- Wi-Fi Protected Set-up:
- USB Ports:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):