ASUS RT-AX92U AX6100 Tri-band Wi-Fi Router
In Stock Online
- LAN Ports: 4
- Frequency Bands: 2, 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Antennas: 2, Internal & 4, External
- Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps (wired), 867Mbps (2.4GHz), 4804Mbps (5GHz)
- Wi-Fi Protected Set-up: Yes
- USB Ports: 2
You May Also Like
RT-AX92U with 4x4 tri-band Wi-Fi that provides 160MHz* bandwidth and 1024-QAM* for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 4804Mbps on the 5GHz-2 band, RT-AX92U is 2.7X faster than normal 802.11ac 4x4 routers. You can enjoy the technology from the future now and still connect it with the latest 802.11ax devices when they come out in the near future. ASUS proprietary technology - AiMesh allows RT-AX92U to work with any compatible routers to turn your home Wi-Fi into the latest mesh Wi-Fi system. All the AiMesh routers talk to each other and keep an eye on the signal strength to your device, and switch it seamlessly to another source if necessary. All you have to do is enjoy it! All your family members, young or old, are exposed to the dangers of internet every single moment they're online. RT-AX92U includes AiProtection Pro powered by Trend Micro™ with automatic, regularly updated security signatures to protect your devices and personal data from internet threats. This strong security offers advanced parental controls, including the ability to block specific websites and mobile app types. Keep your kids safe when they explore the internet. The state-of-the-art parental controls in AiProtection integrate all the management functions you need in one place and the intuitive interface makes it super easy to view and apply security settings to all the devices owned by individual family members.
- Get Your Home Ready for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Seamless Connection Working with Your Current ASUS Router
- AiProtection Pro Safer Internet for Your Family and Devices
- Advanced Parental Controls
What is a router?There are two devices that tend to confuse people when it comes to the networking industry–the modem and the router. The modem connects your home to your Internet Services Provider, such as Bell Fibe Internet, while the router distributes the signals to different areas in your home. The modern modem generally includes a wireless router. However, its range might not be wide enough for your home. In this case, you might wish to add a router to your network.
What Wi-Fi router should you buy?Consider the key points here that will help you choose the router that works best for your needs:
- The size of your home/coverage area, mesh Wi-Fi could be an option if you have a larger home.
- The material or thickness of your walls, as you may require a more powerful router to achieve the desired signal strength.
- The number of devices you wish to connect in your home; you might want to look into tri-band routers if you have many smart devices in your home.
- 2.4GHz is good for regular web surfing and social media apps but other household appliances such as your microwave or TV will interfere with it.
- 5.0GHz is optimized for video streaming and online gaming, but it has shorter range than the 2.4GHz bandwidth.
- LAN ports and USB ports may be preferred as they allow you to connect demanding wired devices such as desktop PCs, gaming consoles, network-attached storage (NAS) drives, and home-automation hubs.
- Wireless Standard:
- Wireless Speed:
- LAN Ports:
- Frequency Bands:
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Antennas (Internal):
- Antennas (External):
- Interface Slot Type:
- Speed (Wired) (Mbps):
- Speed (2.4GHz) (Mbps):
- Speed (5GHz) (Mbps):
- Wi-Fi Protected Set-up:
- USB Ports: