We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Amazon eero Pro 6 K010312 Tri-band Wi-Fi Router - White - 3-Pack
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $50: Ships within 2-3 days
You May Also Like
eero Pro 6 is the most powerful eero yet. The 3-pack Wi-Fi 6 system offers speeds up to a gigabit and coverage up to 6000 square feet. So you can say goodbye to dead spots and buffering. Work, play, video conference, and stream from anywhere in your home—even when the whole family is online. Set up eero in minutes and get automatic updates, a built-in smart home hub, and more. Powered by TrueMesh, eero optimizes your Wi-Fi to work for your space and supports 75+ devices.
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor; 1 GB RAM, 4 GB Flash Storage
- Tri-band with coverage up to 6000 sq. ft. and speeds up to a gigabit
- eero automatically updates to bring you security patches, improved performance, and new features
- Add on eero Secure to get even more protection with parental controls, ad blocking, and more
- Enough bandwidth to deliver high speeds to over 75+ connected devices
- The eero app makes it easy to set up and manage Wi-Fi for everyone at home
What is a router?There are two devices that tend to confuse people when it comes to the networking industry–the modem and the router. The modem connects your home to your Internet Services Provider, such as Bell Fibe Internet, while the router distributes the signals to different areas in your home. The modern modem generally includes a wireless router. However, its range might not be wide enough for your home. In this case, you might wish to add a router to your network.
What Wi-Fi router should you buy?Consider the key points here that will help you choose the router that works best for your needs:
- The size of your home/coverage area, mesh Wi-Fi could be an option if you have a larger home.
- The material or thickness of your walls, as you may require a more powerful router to achieve the desired signal strength.
- The number of devices you wish to connect in your home; you might want to look into tri-band routers if you have many smart devices in your home.
- 2.4GHz is good for regular web surfing and social media apps but other household appliances such as your microwave or TV will interfere with it.
- 5.0GHz is optimized for video streaming and online gaming, but it has shorter range than the 2.4GHz bandwidth.
- LAN ports and USB ports may be preferred as they allow you to connect demanding wired devices such as desktop PCs, gaming consoles, network-attached storage (NAS) drives, and home-automation hubs.