TP-Link Deco X60 AX3000 Dual-band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System
From The Manufacturer
Armed with Wi-Fi 6 technology, Deco whole home mesh Wi-Fi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh Wi-Fi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
- Robust Parental Controls
- Built-In Antivirus
- Quality of Service
- Faster Connections: Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 3,000 Mbps
- Connect More Devices
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi system?
- A mesh Wi-Fi system usually consists of a router and several satellite nodes (modules) to create an all-in-one single Wi-Fi network and work collaborate to distribute signals in a smart way. A mesh Wi-Fi system eliminates dead spots in the house and promotes seamless roaming.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS router
- Wi-Fi signals from a traditional router could be weakened by physical obstructions, such as floors, walls, doors, or simply the distance is too far between your router and your kitchen.
- The whole home mesh Wi-Fi system allows you to customize the Wi-Fi road map, so you can place the satellite modes anywhere in your home to achieve optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS Wi-Fi range extenders
- Range Extender increases the range of your router by sacrificing the Wi-Fi signal performance. It creates a separate network from your router so you will have to switch between networks manually to get better performance.
- In a whole home mesh Wi-Fi system, the main router connects to your modem and each satellite nodes finds the best channel to connect to their peers, creating a reliable network throughout your home.