TP-Link Deco M9 Plus AC2200 Tri-band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System - 2-Pack
TP-Link AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Deco M9 Plus uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage - eliminate weak signal areas once and for all! With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds. A Deco M9 Plus two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 4500 square feet. If that’s not enough, simply add more Deco units to the network anytime to increase coverage.
Wi-Fi System Features
- Wi-Fi dead-zone killer
- Superior Tri-Band Speed
- Built-in smart hub
- Connects over 100 devices
- Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
- Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
- Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
- Wireless Standards: 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth® 4.2, ZigBee HA1.2
- Ports: 2 x LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 1 x USB 2.0 Port (reserved), 1 x Power Port
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi system?
- A mesh Wi-Fi system usually consists of a router and several satellite nodes (modules) to create an all-in-one single Wi-Fi network and work collaborate to distribute signals in a smart way. A mesh Wi-Fi system eliminates dead spots in the house and promotes seamless roaming.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS router
- Wi-Fi signals from a traditional router could be weakened by physical obstructions, such as floors, walls, doors, or simply the distance is too far between your router and your kitchen.
- The whole home mesh Wi-Fi system allows you to customize the Wi-Fi road map, so you can place the satellite modes anywhere in your home to achieve optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS Wi-Fi range extenders
- Range Extender increases the range of your router by sacrificing the Wi-Fi signal performance. It creates a separate network from your router so you will have to switch between networks manually to get better performance.
- In a whole home mesh Wi-Fi system, the main router connects to your modem and each satellite nodes finds the best channel to connect to their peers, creating a reliable network throughout your home.