We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Netgear Orbi RBK13-100CNS AC1200 Dual-band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
Orbi Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System delivers up to 1.2Gbps high-performance Wi-Fi with up to 4,500 square feet of coverage. Expand your home’s Wi-Fi coverage and eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones and buffering. Keep a single Wi-Fi name for uninterrupted connections as you move from room-to-room. Orbi works with your Internet service provider and recommended for homes with download speeds up to 50Mbps. Use the Orbi app to get online in minutes. Create a guest network, access parental controls and NETGEAR Armor, and run speed tests and pause the Internet for any device on your network, right from the app.
- Award-winning Orbi technology delivers high-performance whole home Wi-Fi.
- Super-fast Wi-Fi up to 1.2Gbps keeps up with your family’s streaming, gaming and surfing needs.
- This three pack mesh Wi-Fi system includes one Wi-Fi router and two satellites to provide reliable coverage up to 4,500 sq. ft.
- Compatible with all internet service providers (ISP) and recommended for homes with over 50Mbps Internet plans. Just connect to your modem
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi system?
- A mesh Wi-Fi system usually consists of a router and several satellite nodes (modules) to create an all-in-one single Wi-Fi network and work collaborate to distribute signals in a smart way. A mesh Wi-Fi system eliminates dead spots in the house and promotes seamless roaming.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS router
- Wi-Fi signals from a traditional router could be weakened by physical obstructions, such as floors, walls, doors, or simply the distance is too far between your router and your kitchen.
- The whole home mesh Wi-Fi system allows you to customize the Wi-Fi road map, so you can place the satellite modes anywhere in your home to achieve optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS Wi-Fi range extenders
- Range Extender increases the range of your router by sacrificing the Wi-Fi signal performance. It creates a separate network from your router so you will have to switch between networks manually to get better performance.
- In a whole home mesh Wi-Fi system, the main router connects to your modem and each satellite nodes finds the best channel to connect to their peers, creating a reliable network throughout your home.