ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 Tri-band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System - White
The ZenWi-Fi AX system consists of a pair of ASUS AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 routers, featuring unique technologies that give you superfast, reliable and secure Wi-Fi connections - inside or outside your home! ZenWi-Fi AX puts your Wi-Fi into top gear! With a total bandwidth of up to of 6600 Mbps, it's up to 2.2X faster* than tri-band AC3000 (Wi-Fi 5) routers . Uniquely, ZenWi-Fi AX lets you choose how you name your Wi-Fi networks: a single name for everything, or separate names for each frequency band. The choice is yours! AiProtection Pro with Advanced Parental Controls is free for life. It gives you total peace of mind, and you can keep an eye on everything that's happening on your network via the mobile app.
- Whole-home Coverage. High speed tri-band. Stable Wi-Fi.
- Flexible Network Naming
- Easier-than-ever Setup
- Smart Looks for Smart Homes
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi system?
- A mesh Wi-Fi system usually consists of a router and several satellite nodes (modules) to create an all-in-one single Wi-Fi network and work collaborate to distribute signals in a smart way. A mesh Wi-Fi system eliminates dead spots in the house and promotes seamless roaming.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS router
- Wi-Fi signals from a traditional router could be weakened by physical obstructions, such as floors, walls, doors, or simply the distance is too far between your router and your kitchen.
- The whole home mesh Wi-Fi system allows you to customize the Wi-Fi road map, so you can place the satellite modes anywhere in your home to achieve optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS Wi-Fi range extenders
- Range Extender increases the range of your router by sacrificing the Wi-Fi signal performance. It creates a separate network from your router so you will have to switch between networks manually to get better performance.
- In a whole home mesh Wi-Fi system, the main router connects to your modem and each satellite nodes finds the best channel to connect to their peers, creating a reliable network throughout your home.