Amazon eero Beacon Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender - White
Compact and powerful, Amazon eero Beacon is half the size of eero but comes with the same advanced Wi-Fi technology. Simply plug it into a wall outlet to add 140 m² (1,500 sq. ft.) of coverage. You can also add as many eero Beacons as you want. If there’s an outlet, there's Wi-Fi. eero Beacon is also equipped with an LED nightlight. With an ambient light sensor and automatic dimmer, it intelligently adjusts brightness depending on the time of day. You can also choose to set your own brightness schedule using the eero app.
- Home Wi-Fi extender - Add Amazon eero Beacon to any existing eero network to instantly increase Wi-Fi coverage throughout any home. Just plug Amazon eero Beacon into any wall outlet and follow the steps on the eero app.
- Wall plug-in - Designed to expand your existing eero mesh Wi-Fi system, Amazon eero Beacons simply plug into any outlet. Perfect for kitchens, hallways, and bedrooms. With a built-in nightlight, Amazon eero Beacons automatically adjust to the brightness of any room to provide just a touch of light.
- Cutting edge Wi-Fi - Unlike common wireless routers and access points, eero automatically updates overnight so you always have the latest security and features.
- Mesh network - Powered by proprietary TrueMesh technology, Amazon eero Wi-Fi systems leverage multiple access points to create a mesh network to provide your home with incredibly reliable internet, all on a single system.
- Requires an eero network - Amazon eero Beacon requires an existing eero network. You can add as many Amazon eero Beacons as you need to maximize coverage throughout your home.
- Connectivity Technology - Wi-Fi built-in; Wi-Fi ready
- Dimensions: 121 mm x 74 mm x 30mm (4.76 in x 2.91 x 1.18 in)
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi radios, simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless 2x2 MU-MIMO, beamforming, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Wired connectivity: None
- Smart home connectivity: Thread 1.1 Border Router, Bluetooth® LE 4.2
- Nightlight: 10 Lumen LED nightlight, with automated dimming
- Electrical requirements: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Required for setup: Supported iOS or Android™ device, Internet service (with cable or DSL modem, if required). Click here to learn more.
- Processor, memory and storage: 700 MHz quad-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB flash storage
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi system?
- A mesh Wi-Fi system usually consists of a router and several satellite nodes (modules) to create an all-in-one single Wi-Fi network and work collaborate to distribute signals in a smart way. A mesh Wi-Fi system eliminates dead spots in the house and promotes seamless roaming.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS router
- Wi-Fi signals from a traditional router could be weakened by physical obstructions, such as floors, walls, doors, or simply the distance is too far between your router and your kitchen.
- The whole home mesh Wi-Fi system allows you to customize the Wi-Fi road map, so you can place the satellite modes anywhere in your home to achieve optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS Wi-Fi range extenders
- Range Extender increases the range of your router by sacrificing the Wi-Fi signal performance. It creates a separate network from your router so you will have to switch between networks manually to get better performance.
- In a whole home mesh Wi-Fi system, the main router connects to your modem and each satellite nodes finds the best channel to connect to their peers, creating a reliable network throughout your home.