We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
D-Link DSS-16+ 16-Port Switch
You May Also Like
The DSS-16+ Unmanaged Desktop switch adds up to fifteen additional computers or other Ethernet-enabled devices to increase the functionality of your business network.
The D-Link 16-Port 10/100 Desktop Switch (DSS-16+) provides a simple solution for expanding your network. Connect this 16-port Desktop Switch to a router and add up to fifteen additional computers or other Ethernet-based devices such as a printer, Network-Attached Storage (NAS), or Internet camera to increase the functionality of your network.
Ideal for VOIP and gaming, this 16-port Desktop Switch includes a Quality of Service (QoS) feature that can help improve the delivery of time-sensitive applications such as voice, video, and gaming traffic. With the support for QoS, it enables you to enjoy jitter-free Voice over IP (VoIP) and experience lag-free network gaming*.
- Auto speed sensing to automatically adjust for optimal performance
- Auto negotiation (full or half duplex) allows the switch to automatically negotiate and run the highest supported transmission rate
- Auto MDI/MDI-X detection on every port to eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports
- Non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 3.2 Gbps switching capacity
- Simple 'Plug and Play' technology
- Wired Standards:
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, ANSI/IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az EEE
- Filtering-Forwarding Rates:
- 148,800pps (100Mbps), 14,880pps (10Mbps)
- Switching Capacity (Gbps):
- Port Types:
- 16 x 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
- LAN Ports:
- Auto MDI/MDIX Adjustment:
- LED Indicators:
- Traffic Management System:
- Operating Temperature (°C):
- Storage temperature (°C):
- Operating Humidity (%):
- Storage Humidity (%):
- Fanless Design:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):