Lenovo S345-14AST 14" FHD Chromebook with AMD® A6-9220C,32GB eMMC, 4GB RAM AMD Radeon™ R5 Graphics & Chrome OS - Mineral Grey
Special OfferBuy any laptop and SAVE 50% on select Vital™ mice or keyboards!^
In Stock Online
- Display: 14" Full HD Display with (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz AMD® A6-9220C Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB of DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage : 32GB eMMC
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ R5 graphics integrated graphics
- Operating System: Chrome OS
You May Also Like
Faster, simpler, and more secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S345-14 is powered by 7th Generation AMD A6-9220 APU with Radeon R5 Graphics and delivers excellent photo and video management capabilities for your everyday needs. You can enjoy the streamlined interface of Chrome OS, bringing the latest Chromebook features to your fingertips including millions of apps on Google Play, custom Google Map wallpapers and images, and more. It's designed with a full keyboard and spacious trackpad with a key travel distance of 1.4 mm for an optimal typing experience. With up to 10 hours battery, you can bring this Chromebook device with you anywhere, anytime.
- Thanks to the narrow bezel and FHD IPS display, you can enjoy all your favorite movies and videos with less distraction.
- Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
- Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Google Hangouts or other popular applications.
- No setup needed just login with your Google account to experience a new type of convertible laptop for everything you love to do.
- Lenovo Chromebook S345-14 is easy to use, offers builtin virus protection, and keeps going with a longlasting battery.
- There’s also built-in 802.11 ac WiFi and Bluetooth for stronger, more stable connections and faster data transferring speed.
What is the major difference between ChromeBooks and laptops?
- Price: ChromeBooks are generally more affordable than a laptop because of its operating system - the Chrome OS is free of charge.
- Performance: The majority of ChromeBooks are equipped with power efficient processors and cloud-focused storage so they are not built to run specialized software or hardware intensive tasks, such as gaming or video editing. Most ChromeBooks will allow you to expend the storage via memory cards or external drives.
- Display: ChromeBooks usually have smaller displays, ranging from 11 inch to 14 inch, while laptops range from 14 inch and up.
- Maintenance: ChromeBooks use a lightweight operating system and you download apps from Google Play Store, making maintenance more streamlined for a user.
Who uses ChromeBooks and why?
- ChromeBooks are used vastly in the education market and they are simple to use for students, especially younger students.
- ChromeBooks perfectly handle the basic tasks such as homework, web-browsing and essay preparation.
- The ultra-portability is ideal for students to carry around from rooms to rooms.
- With most of the document and data stored in the cloud, if your ChromeBook was damaged, simply log into your account on another ChromeBook and continue your work.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- 1920 x 1080
- Processor Type:
- AMD A6
- Speed (GHz):
- 1.8 - up to 2.7 with Intel® Burst technology
- Cache (MB):
- 4 GB
- RAM Type:
- Solid-State Drive:
- 32 GB eMMC
- Memory Cards Supported:
- Micro SD
- Optical Drive:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (3.1):
- USB (Type-C):
- Microphone Input:
- Bluetooth Type:
Graphics and Video
- Graphics Card Type:
- AMD Radeon™ R5
- Speakers (W):
- 2 x 2W
- Approximate Battery Life (Hours):
- Thickness (closed)(mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- What kind of user are you?:
- Everyday User, Student
- What types of tasks will you be doing on the laptop?:
- Work, School work, Casual Emails, Browsing, Banking, Watching streaming content