HP 14-db0002ca 14" Chromebook with AMD A4-9120C 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, AMD Radeon R4, Chrome OS - Chalkboard gray
Special OfferBuy any laptop and SAVE 50% on select Vital™ mice or keyboards!^
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- FREE reserve in-store: pick up in as little as 1 hour
- Display: 14" HD LED Display (1366 x 768)
- Processor: 1.6 GHz AMD A4-9120C Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB of DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage : 64GB eMMC
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics
- Operating System: Chrome OS
You May Also Like
Stay productive and entertained with the Chromebook 14 through a seamless Chrome experience and easy access to your favourite Android apps via the Google Play Store. Do more, experience more with plenty of performance, all-day battery life, and entertainment features like Audio by B&O PLAY. Perfect for home, work, and school.This entertaining Chromebook provides a seamless Chrome experience and easy access to Android apps via Google Play. Enjoy all the power you need, all-day battery life, and exciting entertainment features to do more.
- High-quality performance lets you work with multiple applications at once without experiencing slowdown.
- Enjoy thousands of Android apps and easily share your screen with the flexibility of a hinge that allows up to 180° rotation.
- Enjoy your entertainment with the great quality and high-definition detail of 1 million pixels.
- Whether it’s games or movies, experience high performance for all your entertainment.
- HP speakers, custom-tuned in collaboration with experts at B&O, deliver rich, authentic sound.
- With the latest 802.11 a/c (2x2) Wi-Fi adapter and Bluetooth 4.2.
What is the major difference between ChromeBooks and laptops?
- Price: ChromeBooks are generally more affordable than a laptop because of its operating system - the Chrome OS is free of charge.
- Performance: The majority of ChromeBooks are equipped with power efficient processors and cloud-focused storage so they are not built to run specialized software or hardware intensive tasks, such as gaming or video editing. Most ChromeBooks will allow you to expend the storage via memory cards or external drives.
- Display: ChromeBooks usually have smaller displays, ranging from 11 inch to 14 inch, while laptops range from 14 inch and up.
- Maintenance: ChromeBooks use a lightweight operating system and you download apps from Google Play Store, making maintenance more streamlined for a user.
Who uses ChromeBooks and why?
- ChromeBooks are used vastly in the education market and they are simple to use for students, especially younger students.
- ChromeBooks perfectly handle the basic tasks such as homework, web-browsing and essay preparation.
- The ultra-portability is ideal for students to carry around from rooms to rooms.
- With most of the document and data stored in the cloud, if your ChromeBook was damaged, simply log into your account on another ChromeBook and continue your work.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- 1366 x 768
- Screen Type:
- Hinge Design:
- Processor Type:
- AMD A4
- Speed (GHz):
- 1.6 - up to 2.4
- Cache (MB):
- 4 GB
- RAM Type:
- Speed (MHz):
- Solid-State Drive:
- 64 GB eMMC
- Memory Cards Supported:
- Optical Drive:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (2.0):
- USB (3.1):
- USB (Type-C):
- Microphone Input:
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
- Pointing Device:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Operating System:
- Chrome OS
- Battery Type:
- Battery Capacity (Wh):
- Thickness (closed)(mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- What kind of user are you?:
- What types of tasks will you be doing on the laptop?:
- Work, School work, Casual Emails, Browsing, Banking, Watching streaming content