Google Pixelbook Go Better GA00521-US 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop with Intel® i5, 128GB SSD, 8GB RAM & Chrome OS - Just Black
Special OfferBuy any laptop and SAVE 50% on select Vital™ mice or keyboards!^
In Stock Online
- Display: 13.3" Full HD LCD Touchscreen Display (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 128GB Solid State Drive
- Operating System: Chrome OS
You May Also Like
Pixelbook Go is the Chromebook that goes anywhere, then keeps going. It’s barely 2 pounds¹ and is just 13 mm thin, so it’s easy to bring along. And with up to 12 hours of battery life, you can go unplugged virtually all day. ² An 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor and Chrome OS keep you moving fast. The Titan™ C security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data, so you can go without worry.³ Whether you’re collaborating on a Google Doc in a cafe, catching up on emails during a flight, or watching movies while on vacation, you can do more on the go.
What is the major difference between ChromeBooks and laptops?
- Price: ChromeBooks are generally more affordable than a laptop because of its operating system - the Chrome OS is free of charge.
- Performance: The majority of ChromeBooks are equipped with power efficient processors and cloud-focused storage so they are not built to run specialized software or hardware intensive tasks, such as gaming or video editing. Most ChromeBooks will allow you to expend the storage via memory cards or external drives.
- Display: ChromeBooks usually have smaller displays, ranging from 11 inch to 14 inch, while laptops range from 14 inch and up.
- Maintenance: ChromeBooks use a lightweight operating system and you download apps from Google Play Store, making maintenance more streamlined for a user.
Who uses ChromeBooks and why?
- ChromeBooks are used vastly in the education market and they are simple to use for students, especially younger students.
- ChromeBooks perfectly handle the basic tasks such as homework, web-browsing and essay preparation.
- The ultra-portability is ideal for students to carry around from rooms to rooms.
- With most of the document and data stored in the cloud, if your ChromeBook was damaged, simply log into your account on another ChromeBook and continue your work.
¹ Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
² Battery performance is based on a mix of video, web browsing, productivity and other use. Actual results may vary.
³ Built-in virus protection relies on auto-updates and auto backup, which require an internet connection. Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- 1920 x 1080
- Screen Type:
- Processor Type:
- Intel® Core™
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
- 8 GB
- Solid-State Drive:
- 128 GB SSD
- Optical Drive:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (Type-C):
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
- Pointing Device:
- Backlit Keyboard:
- Operating System:
- Chrome OS
- Battery Type:
- Battery Capacity (Wh):
- Battery Capacity (mAh):
- Approximate Battery Life (Hours):
- Thickness (closed)(mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- What kind of user are you?:
- Power User
- What types of tasks will you be doing on the laptop?:
- Watching streaming content, Casual Emails, Browsing, Banking, Work, School work, Editing, Creation Software