Acer Chromebook 311 CB311-9HT-C3M2 11.6” Touchscreen Laptop with Intel® N4020, 32GB eMMC, 4GB RAM & Chrome OS
Special OfferBuy any laptop and SAVE 50% on select Vital™ mice or keyboards!^
- Display: 11.6" HD LCD Touchscreen Display (1366 x 768)
- Processor: 1.1 GHz Intel® Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB of LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics integrated graphics
- Operating System: Chrome OS
You May Also Like
The Acer Chromebook 311 is the ideal laptop for all ages from the very young upwards. With its safety certification, state-of-the-art low-energy consuming Intel processor and a long battery life, it can stand up to the daily rigors and intense usage of students inside or outside the classroom.
- Fast boot times, ease of use, tough security and a long battery life are some of the advantages of Chrome OS.
- Watch what you love in all its clarity with detail and saturated colors from edge to edge thanks to the 11.6" HD Touch display with IPS technology.
- Built-in 88° of wide angle view Webcam supporting HDR imaging, enhances face-to-face chats and video conference experiences
- Supercharged Internet! Equipped with 802.11ac and 2x2 MIMO stay unplugged and connected to the Internet, to wireless devices, and to the world.
- 10 hours of battery life goes a long way. With just a single charge, get in a full day’s work with time to spare.
What is the major difference between ChromeBooks and laptops?
- Price: ChromeBooks are generally more affordable than a laptop because of its operating system - the Chrome OS is free of charge.
- Performance: The majority of ChromeBooks are equipped with power efficient processors and cloud-focused storage so they are not built to run specialized software or hardware intensive tasks, such as gaming or video editing. Most ChromeBooks will allow you to expend the storage via memory cards or external drives.
- Display: ChromeBooks usually have smaller displays, ranging from 11 inch to 14 inch, while laptops range from 14 inch and up.
- Maintenance: ChromeBooks use a lightweight operating system and you download apps from Google Play Store, making maintenance more streamlined for a user.
Who uses ChromeBooks and why?
- ChromeBooks are used vastly in the education market and they are simple to use for students, especially younger students.
- ChromeBooks perfectly handle the basic tasks such as homework, web-browsing and essay preparation.
- The ultra-portability is ideal for students to carry around from rooms to rooms.
- With most of the document and data stored in the cloud, if your ChromeBook was damaged, simply log into your account on another ChromeBook and continue your work.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- 1366 x 768
- Screen Type:
- Processor Type:
- Intel® Celeron®
- Speed (GHz):
- 1.10 - up to 2.80 with Intel® Burst technology
- Cache (MB):
- 4 GB
- RAM Type:
- Solid-State Drive:
- 32 GB eMMC
- Memory Cards Supported:
- Optical Drive:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (3.1):
- USB (Type-C):
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
Graphics and Video
- Graphics Card Type:
- Intel® UHD Graphics
- Graphics Card Model:
- Pointing Device:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Operating System:
- Chrome OS
- Battery Type:
- Approximate Battery Life (Hours):
- Thickness (closed)(mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- What kind of user are you?:
- Everyday User, Student
- What types of tasks will you be doing on the laptop?:
- Work, School work, Casual Emails, Browsing, Banking, Watching streaming content