We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Acer Chromebook 15 CB3-532-111K 15.6” Laptop with Intel® E8000, 16GB eMMC, 4GB RAM & Chrome OS
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- FREE reserve in-store: pick up in as little as 1 hour
You May Also Like
The Acer Chromebook is the ultimate multimedia laptop with a masterfully chosen collection of high quality hardware and immersive entertainment technologies. The wide angle display allows you to experience beautiful and rich colours from any viewing angle. Top facing speakers let you hear sounds in greater clarity while you watch shows, view videos, or listen to music. With a battery life up to 12 hours, this compact laptop is designed to stay at your side all day long. Get access to more than 2 million Android™ apps and software to enhance your productivity or from the Google Play store. Finished with a metal cover, this laptop gives you the appearance and feels you want with the strength you need.
What is the major difference between ChromeBooks and laptops?
- Price: ChromeBooks are generally more affordable than a laptop because of its operating system - the Chrome OS is free of charge.
- Performance: The majority of ChromeBooks are equipped with power efficient processors and cloud-focused storage so they are not built to run specialized software or hardware intensive tasks, such as gaming or video editing. Most ChromeBooks will allow you to expend the storage via memory cards or external drives.
- Display: ChromeBooks usually have smaller displays, ranging from 11 inch to 14 inch, while laptops range from 14 inch and up.
- Maintenance: ChromeBooks use a lightweight operating system and you download apps from Google Play Store, making maintenance more streamlined for a user.
Who uses ChromeBooks and why?
- ChromeBooks are used vastly in the education market and they are simple to use for students, especially younger students.
- ChromeBooks perfectly handle the basic tasks such as homework, web-browsing and essay preparation.
- The ultra-portability is ideal for students to carry around from rooms to rooms.
- With most of the document and data stored in the cloud, if your ChromeBook was damaged, simply log into your account on another ChromeBook and continue your work.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- 1366 x 768
- Screen Type:
- Hinge Design:
- Processor Type:
- Intel® Atom™
- Atom™ x5 E8000
- Speed (GHz):
- 4 GB
- RAM Type:
- Solid-State Drive:
- 16 GB eMMC
- Memory Cards Supported:
- Optical Drive:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (3.0):
- Wi-Fi Type:
Graphics and Video
- Graphics Card Type:
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Pointing Device:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Stereo Speakers
- Operating System:
- Chrome OS
- Battery Type:
- Battery Capacity (mAh):
- Approximate Battery Life (Hours):
- Thickness (closed)(mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- What kind of user are you?:
- What types of tasks will you be doing on the laptop?:
- Work, School work, Casual Emails, Browsing, Banking, Watching streaming content