Acer ChromeBook 11 CB311-10H-6865 11.6” Laptop with AMD A6-9220C, 32GB eMMC, 4GB RAM & Chrome OS - Black
Special OfferBuy any laptop and SAVE 50% on select Vital™ mice or keyboards!^
- Display: 11.6" HD LCD Display
- Processor: 1.80 GHz AMD A6-9220C Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB of DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Operating System: Chrome OS
You May Also Like
The Acer Chromebook 311 is the ideal laptop for all ages from the very young upwards. With its state-of-the-art low energy consuming AMD processor and a long battery life, it can stand up to the daily rigors and intense usage of students inside or outside the classroom.
- Whether video conferencing or talking to friends be seen clearly with an HD webcam. Let more of the room be seen with a wide 88° viewing angle.
- The AMD A6 -9220C offers superior speed for web browsing, office applications and web gaming
- Accomplish more with a full range of ports, including USB 3.1, USB 2.0 and more.
- Maintain a strong, consistent wireless signal with Wi-Fi 5.
- With a battery life of up to 10 hours, this Acer Chromebook is designed to stay at your side for the entirety of the day.
What is the major difference between ChromeBooks and laptops?
- Price: ChromeBooks are generally more affordable than a laptop because of its operating system - the Chrome OS is free of charge.
- Performance: The majority of ChromeBooks are equipped with power efficient processors and cloud-focused storage so they are not built to run specialized software or hardware intensive tasks, such as gaming or video editing. Most ChromeBooks will allow you to expend the storage via memory cards or external drives.
- Display: ChromeBooks usually have smaller displays, ranging from 11 inch to 14 inch, while laptops range from 14 inch and up.
- Maintenance: ChromeBooks use a lightweight operating system and you download apps from Google Play Store, making maintenance more streamlined for a user.
Who uses ChromeBooks and why?
- ChromeBooks are used vastly in the education market and they are simple to use for students, especially younger students.
- ChromeBooks perfectly handle the basic tasks such as homework, web-browsing and essay preparation.
- The ultra-portability is ideal for students to carry around from rooms to rooms.
- With most of the document and data stored in the cloud, if your ChromeBook was damaged, simply log into your account on another ChromeBook and continue your work.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Type:
- Processor Type:
- AMD A6
- Speed (GHz):
- 1.80 - up to 2.7 with boost
- Cache (MB):
- 4 GB
- RAM Type:
- Solid-State Drive:
- 32 GB eMMC
- Optical Drive:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (2.0):
- USB (3.1):
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Pointing Device:
- Operating System:
- Chrome OS
- Approximate Battery Life (Hours):
- What kind of user are you?:
- What types of tasks will you be doing on the laptop?:
- Work, School work, Casual Emails, Browsing, Banking, Watching streaming content