We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-132-11B9 11.6” Laptop with Intel® x5-E8000, 16GB eMMC, 4GB RAM & Chrome OS - White
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- FREE reserve in-store: pick up in as little as 1 hour
You May Also Like
Students are tough; the Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-132-11B9 11.6” Laptop is tougher since it’s been designed to withstand the rigors of student life. This Chromebook™ has been designed to withstand the trials of a working day. With powerful processors & long battery life it’s designed specifically for students to use all-day in whatever way. With all the benefits of Chrome OS™ plus a host of other technology this Chromebook performs in every situation. An impact resistant body means that it can take the daily knocks of students as it accidentally falls off tables or is stood upon. With a battery life of up to 10-hours, your device is designed to stay at your side for the entirety of the day.
- Display: 11.6" HD LCD Display (1366 x 768)
- Processor: 1.04 GHz Intel® Atom® x5-E8000 Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB of DDR3L SDRAM
- Storage: 16GB eMMC
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics integrated graphics
- Operating System: Chrome OS
What is the major difference between ChromeBooks and laptops?
- Price: ChromeBooks are generally more affordable than a laptop because of its operating system - the Chrome OS is free of charge.
- Performance: The majority of ChromeBooks are equipped with power efficient processors and cloud-focused storage so they are not built to run specialized software or hardware intensive tasks, such as gaming or video editing. Most ChromeBooks will allow you to expend the storage via memory cards or external drives.
- Display: ChromeBooks usually have smaller displays, ranging from 11 inch to 14 inch, while laptops range from 14 inch and up.
- Maintenance: ChromeBooks use a lightweight operating system and you download apps from Google Play Store, making maintenance more streamlined for a user.
Who uses ChromeBooks and why?
- ChromeBooks are used vastly in the education market and they are simple to use for students, especially younger students.
- ChromeBooks perfectly handle the basic tasks such as homework, web-browsing and essay preparation.
- The ultra-portability is ideal for students to carry around from rooms to rooms.
- With most of the document and data stored in the cloud, if your ChromeBook was damaged, simply log into your account on another ChromeBook and continue your work.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- 1366 x 768
- Screen Type:
- Hinge Design:
- Processor Type:
- Intel® Atom™
- x5 E8000
- Speed (GHz):
- Cache (MB):
- 4 GB
- RAM Type:
- Solid-State Drive:
- 16 GB eMMC
- Memory Cards Supported:
- Optical Drive:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (2.0):
- USB (3.0):
- Wi-Fi Type:
Graphics and Video
- Graphics Card Type:
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Pointing Device:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Stereo Speakers
- Operating System:
- Chrome OS
- Battery Type:
- Battery Capacity (mAh):
- Approximate Battery Life (Hours):
- Thickness (closed)(mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- What kind of user are you?:
- What types of tasks will you be doing on the laptop?:
- Work, School work, Casual Emails, Browsing, Banking, Watching streaming content