We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
JBL Quantum ONE USB Wired Over-Ear Professional Gaming Headset with Head-Tracking Enhanced JBL Quantumsphere 360 - Black
From The Manufacturer
Make your game epic. The JBL Quantum ONE wired headset gives you pro-level audio with head-tracking enhanced JBL QuantumSPHERE 360™ spatial surround sound and Active Noise Cancelling tuned for gaming. Designed for precise audio positioning, JBL QuantumSOUND Signature delivers an immersive sound curve through Hi-Res certified 50mm drivers. The voice focus detachable microphone delivers clear multiplayer interactions with noise suppression, mute features and a DISCORD-certified Game-Chat Balance Dial. A lightweight, ergonomic design keeps you comfortable while JBL QuantumENGINE allows for powerful customization options and user profiles. The JBL Quantum ONE headset represents the absolute cutting edge in audio for the deepest level of virtual realism.
- Audio Drivers: 50mm
- Connectivity: Wired SUB & 3.5mm
- Microphone: Yes
- Ear Cup Controls: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20 – 40 000 Hz
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Rotating Microphone arm: Yes
- Microphone type: Unidirectional
- Compatibility: PC/Mac/PS4/XBOX ONE/NINTENDO SWITCH
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.