JBL Quantum 600 Wireless Over-Ear Performance Gaming Headset with Surround Sound & Game-Chat Balance Dial - Black
- Live the game with JBL QuantumSURROUND™ and DTS
- Be at the center of the game with JBL QuantumSOUND Signature
- Lossless 2.4GHz wireless headset complete with a 14-hour battery life
- Durable and lightweight to let you play even longer
- Be heard with the voice focus directional flip-up boom mic
- Game-chat dial for seamless communication
You May Also Like
Sound is Survival. Designed for immersion and performance, the JBL Quantum 600 2.4GHz wireless gaming headset gives you a clear edge over the competition with accurate and immersive sound. JBL QuantumSURROUND sound replicates a wider, more realistic spatial environment, so you never miss a detail. The voice focus boom mic enables clear communication with other players, while a DISCORD-certified game-chat balance dial allows you to easily balance chat and game audio levels. Leather-wrapped, memory foam ear cushions keep you comfortable, while a 14-hour battery life enables cord-free, long-lasting gaming sessions. Dominate your opponents and gain a clear audio advantage with JBL Quantum 600 headset.
- Audio Drivers: 50mm
- Connectivity: Wireless 2.4GHz
- Microphone: Yes
- Ear Cup Controls: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20 – 40 000 Hz
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Rotating Microphone arm: Yes
- Microphone type: Unidirectional
- Compatibility: PC/Mac/PS4/VR
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.