JBL Quantum 400 USB Over-Ear Gaming Headset with Game-Chat Balance Dial - Black
- Live the game with JBL QuantumSURROUND™ and DTS
- JBL QuantumSOUND Signature gives you a true audio edge
- Play even longer in memory foam comfort
- Voice focus directional flip-up boom microphone with auto on/off and mute features
- Game-chat dial for seamless communication
- Made for your favorite platforms
You May Also Like
Sound is Survival. Gain an audio edge. JBL Quantum 400 headset keeps you one step ahead with surround sound that engages you in the game and lets you anticipate every move. Designed for precision and immersion, JBL QuantumSOUND Signature helps you level up your performance for a real advantage in combat. JBL Quantum 400 also features a voice focus boom mic for clear multiplayer interactions, a game-chat balance dial, is certified for DISCORD, and compatible with TeamSpeak and more. A lightweight headband with memory foam ear cushions lets you game in comfort for hours on end. Up your game with JBL Quantum 400 headset and dominate your opponents.
- Audio Drivers: 50mm
- Connectivity: Wired USB, 3.5mm audio
- Microphone: Yes
- Cable length: 1.2m (3.9’)
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20 000 Hz
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Rotating Microphone arm: Yes
- Microphone type: Unidirectional
- Compatibility: PC/Mac/PS4/XBOX ONE/NINTENDO SWITCH
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.