JBL Quantum 300 Hybrid Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headset With Flip-Up Mic - Black
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Live the game with JBL QuantumSURROUND
- Be at the center of the game with JBL QuantumSOUND Signature
- Play even longer in memory foam comfort
- Be heard with the voice focus directional boom mic
- Made for your favorite platforms
- User-friendly JBL QuantumENGINE software suite
You May Also Like
Sound is Survival. Step up your game with superior audio. JBL Quantum 300 wired headset creates a new level of immersion thanks to JBL QuantumSOUND Signature and accurate audio positioning. JBL QuantumSURROUND generates a realistic soundscape that drops you in the middle of the action, gives you an edge, and maximizes your performance. Designed for durability, the lightweight headband and memory-foam ear cushions keep you comfortable. A flip-up, voice focus boom mic keeps the communication flowing with both allies and enemies.
- Audio Drivers: 50mm
- Connectivity: 3.5mm
- Microphone: Yes
- Cable length: 1.2m (3.9’)
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20 000 Hz
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Rotating Microphone arm: Yes
- Microphone type: Unidirectional
- Compatibility: PC/Mac/PS4/XBOX ONE/NINTENDO SWITCH
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.