JBL Quantum 200 Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headset with Flip-Up Mic - Black
- Be at the center of the game with JBL QuantumSOUND Signature
- Play even longer in memory foam comfort
- Voice focus directional flip-up boom microphone
- Made for your favorite platforms
- Compatible with Windows Sonic Spatial Sound
- Wired gaming headsets to amplify your experience
You May Also Like
Sound is Survival. Turn your game into an epic event. Featuring JBL QuantumSOUND Signature, the JBL Quantum 200 headset puts you right in the middle of the action. Immersive and accurate, so that you can hear even the tiniest details, the JBL Quantum 200 equips you with all you need to own every battle. Voice focus echo-cancelling boom mic with flip-up mute enables clear multiplayer interactions while memory foam cushions let you game in comfort for hours. The premium materials ensure durability through time and wear. Amplify your experience with the JBL Quantum 200 headset.
- Audio Drivers: 50mm
- Connectivity: 3.5mm
- Microphone: Yes
- Cable length: 1.2m (3.9’)
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20 000 Hz
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Rotating Microphone arm: Yes
- Microphone type: Unidirectional
- Compatibility: PC/Mac/PS4/XBOX ONE/NINTENDO SWITCH
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.