We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
APC AP8941 Switched Rack PDU 2G, Zero U, 30A, 200/208V, (21) C3 & (3) C19
You May Also Like
Quickly set up power on the rack in your electronic enclosure with the AP8941 switched rack power distribution unit from APC. Remote management capabilities for this PDU are managed via Web, SNMP, and Telnet, allowing you to manage units from remote locations to save time. You can also remotely manage outlets, which means you can turn off outlets that are not in use or recycle power to locked up equipment from remote locations. Power sequencing delays allow you to define the order in which attached equipment is powered up or down. The Load Indicator LED indicates overload and warning conditions based on the alarm thresholds that you set to alert you to potential overloaded circuits.
- Output: 200v, 208 V 30A, (21) IEC 320 C13 and (3) IEC 320 C19 connections
- Input: 200v, 208V, 230V, 24A, NEMA L6-30P connection
- Maximum Input current per phase: 30A
- Dimensions: 1829mm X 56mm x 44mm with 3.05m cord
- Regulatory Approvals: cUL Listed, FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-003, PSE, UL Listed, VCCI Class A