Sony X900H 65” 4K HDR LED Smart TV - Scratch & Dent
In Stock Online
You May Also Like
All of your favorite content, displayed in rich and life-like 4K HDR.¹ The X900H is engineered with picture quality in mind, complimented by Full Array LED, TRILUMINOS Display, and X-Tended Dynamic Range technologies contributing to an experience that accurately portrays everything you watch and play.
Smart TV Features
- Upscale everything with the 4K HDR Processor X1 and 4K X-Reality PRO.²
- See exactly what the creator intended with the advanced color and gradation of TRILUMINOS™ Display.
- Enhanced brightness, incredible contrast with Full Array LED and X-tended Dynamic Range™.
- On-screen action and motion look better than ever with X-Motion Clarity™ technology.
- Acoustic Multi-Audio beautifully matches picture and sound with discretely mounted tweeters. (Available on 65" class and larger)
- Compatible with Google Home⁵, Amazon Alexa⁶, and Apple HomeKit⁷ for an even smarter home.
- Beautiful design immerses you in the picture with a slim, aluminum frame and minimalist stand.¹⁰
- Hang your TV like a work of art with the ultra slim wall-mount bracket for select Sony BRAVIA™ OLED and LED TVs.¹¹
- CalMAN™ auto calibration mode makes high performance screen calibration easier than ever.¹²
Scratch & Dent: The product has visible imperfections such as scratches and/or dents, but functions like new. It includes all essential parts and accessories.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- Screen Type:
- High Dynamic Range (HDR):
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound:
- Speaker Output (W):
- Smart Apps:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (2.0):
- Digital Audio Output:
- RF Input:
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
- Sleep & Alarm Timer:
- Remote Included:
- Remote Type:
- Width With Stand (mm):
- Width Without Stand (mm):
- Height With Stand (mm):
- Height Without Stand (mm):
- Depth With Stand (mm):
- Depth Without Stand (mm):
- Weight With Stand (kg):
- Weight Without Stand (kg):
- VESA Mounting Pattern:
- 300 x 300
- What room is this TV going to installed in?:
- Home Theatre, Basement
- What do you like to watch on your TV?:
- Movies, Sports, Gaming