We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
StarTech USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter
People who bought this product also liked
The USB31000S USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to a USB-enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections at full bandwidth, unlike USB 2.0 adapters. This compact USB 3.0 network adapter is backward compatible with older USB 2.0/1.x computer systems (speed limited by USB bus), making it the ideal portable replacement network adapter or laptop accessory. Plus, with support for features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), the adapter offers a versatile Gigabit network solution for home and business users alike.
- USB to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0
- IEEE 802.3u and 802.3ab (10 BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Powered directly from the USB ports
- Crossover detection and auto-correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging support
- Jumbo Frame support
- Supports Checksum Offload 9IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
- Activity and Link LED indicators
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Vista, and XP, Windows Server 2012,2008 R2, 2003, Mac OS 10.6-10.9, Linux Kernel 2.6.25-3.5.0