Microsoft Office 365 Personal - 12-Month Subscription - English
Take on whatever life has in store with Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 provides apps and services that help you quickly create quality content plus a full terabyte of cloud storage for your photos and files. A Microsoft 365 Personal subscription unlocks premium features in these apps and services: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, 1TB Cloud, Storage, Skype.
Microsoft Office Features
- With a Microsoft 365 12 month subscription, you can create, organize, and get things done.
- Bring out your best with premium Office apps, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Easily access, edit, and share files and photos across all devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Keep it all together with Outlook, an ad free app for your email, calendars, to do lists and contacts plus security tools that keep your information protected.1
- Protect your files with advanced security features like built in ransomware detection and recovery, and you can use two step identity verification to access your most important files in OneDrive Personal Vault.
- Enjoy the flexibility to use multiple PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones and Android phones.
Take the fast track to better writing
There's more to good writing than grammar and spelling. With real time, intelligent assistance plus advanced editing suggestions2 in more than 20 languages,3 Microsoft Editor4 makes it easy to quickly elevate your writing for greater clarity and style.
Formatting made easier
Spend time on your brilliant idea, not formatting and reformatting your document. Designer in Word5 finds formatting issues and provides suggestions that will have your document cleaned up in no time.
Make the most of your 365
Let Outlook help you handle the details so you can focus on the big picture.
1 TB at your fingertips
With OneDrive, you can store, edit, and share hundreds of thousands of photos and documents across all your devices.6
Simply good looking
Whether it's in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, the premium Office apps in Microsoft 365 make it easy to look your best in less time.
Create with others
Microsoft 365 can help you collaborate and work more efficiently with fewer frustrations.
What is the difference between Office 2019 (one time purchase) and Microsoft 365 (subscription)?
Office 2019 is sold as a one-time purchase, which means you pay a single, up-front cost to get Office apps for one computer. One-time purchases are available for both PCs and Macs. However, there are no upgrade options which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you'll have to buy it at full price.
Microsoft 365 is a subscription that includes the most collaborative, up-to-date features in one seamless, integrated experience. Microsoft 365 includes the robust Office desktop apps that you're familiar with, like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You also get extra online storage and cloud-connected features that let you collaborate on files in real time. With a subscription, you'll always have the latest features, fixes, and security updates along with ongoing tech support at no extra cost. You can choose to pay for your subscription on a monthly or yearly basis, and the Microsoft 365 Family plan lets you share your subscription with your family for up to 6 people, and use your apps on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones.
- Physical Disc
- Product Type:
- Microsoft Office