We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
D-Link DNR-312L mydlink 1-Bay Standalone Network Video Recorder
You May Also Like
Record video from up to 9 network cameras without the use of a PC thanks to the D-Link DNR-312L mydlink One-bay Standalone Network Video Recorder. Its built-in HDMI port can be used to display the cameras on a standard HDTV monitor. Empowered by mydlink technology, the DNR-312L also supports real-time remote monitoring and playback via a web browser using the mydlink website or the NVR's web GUI. The DNR-312L has the ability to continue recording live while a user is viewing or searching footage at the same time.
Video Recorder Features
- RJ45 Port, DC-in jack, HDMI, 2 x USB 2.0 port and 3.5mm audio input/output
- Standalone system - control what is displayed on the monitor, play back recorded video and use the digital pan/tilt/zoom functions
- Mydlink Technology on your mobile device
- Versatile monitoring
- Secure storage - filter external connections to the NVR by IP address, limiting access and thus increasing security
- Extensive recording functionality allows easy configuration including compression, resolution and frame rate for all connected cameras
- Convenient and reliable way to to manage multiple network cameras, providing direct access to view live video and play recorded data over the Internet
- Small size and portable