GoPro HERO6 Black Action Camera - Refurbished
In Stock Online
You May Also Like
Transform your epic adventures into incredible QuikStories right on your phone¹ with the GoPro HERO6 Black action camera that is powered by the all-new GP1 chip. With vastly improved image quality from the GP1 chip, next-level video stabilization and 2x the performance², looking good has never been so easy. Add voice control and a durable waterproof design, and HERO6 Black is the ultimate GoPro for sharing life as you live it.
- Video Quality: 4K, 60 fps, 1440p, 60 fps & 1080p, 240 fps
- Still Image Resolution: 12MP
- Battery: 3.8V Li-Ion 1220mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Storage: Up to 64GB on MicroSD
- Accessories included: Frame, Curved Adhesive Mount, Flat Adhesive Mount, Mounting Buckle, USB-C cable
QuikStories EnabledHERO6 Black sends your footage to your phone where the app transforms it into an awesome edited video-automatically¹.
2x the PerformanceWith 4K60 and 1080p240 video, HERO6 Black delivers 2x the performance compared to HERO5 Black.
Next-Level StabilizationWith their most advanced video stabilization yet, HERO6 Black captures super smooth footage, whether it’s handheld or mounted to your gear.
3x Faster Offload SpeedsFeaturing 5GHz Wi-Fi, you can copy photos and videos over to your phone faster than with HERO5 Black³.
Rugged + WaterproofDurable by design, HERO6 Black is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing.
Improved Low-Light Video + PhotosCapture crisp, clear video and photos, even in low-light conditions.
GPSHero6 Black captures your GPS path, speed, elevation gain and more. Add your stats to your videos in the Quik desktop app⁴.
¹QuickStories requires the GoPro and Quik mobile apps, available free for iOS® and Android™. To create a QuikStory, your HERO6 Black must be connected to the GoPro App.
²Compared to the HERO5 Black
³Your phone model and region must both support 5GHz. Otherwise, 2.4GHz is available. Actual offload specs may very based on environmental conditions. Offloading media from your GoPro camera to your phone does not use cellular data
⁴The Quik desktop app is required to add GPS data overlays to your videos
Refurbished: This product has been repaired and/or reconditioned to a like new condition, but may show light surface imperfections from handling. The product has been tested for functionality and includes all essential parts and accessories.
- Video Resolution: 4K, 2.7K, 2.7K SuperView, 1440p, 1080p, 1080p SuperView, 960p, 720p, 720p SuperView
- Still Image Resolution: 12MP
- Burst: up to 30fps
- Widescreen Video Capture: Yes
- Frames per second (fps) NTSC/PAL: 60fps @ 4K, 120fps @ 2.7K, 60fps @ 1440p, 240fps @ 1080p, 60fps @ 720p
- Field of View (FOV): SuperView, Wide, Linear
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Supported Memory Cards: microSD
- Video Capture: 3840 x 2160 - 60 fps, 2716 x 1440 - 120 fps, 1920 x 1440 - 80fps, 1920 x 1080 - 240fps, 1280 x 720 60fps
- Video Format: H.264 codec, mp4 / H.265 codec, mp4
- Modes: Burst, Looping, Time Lapse
- Looping Video: Yes
- Spot Meter: Yes
- One-Button Recording: Yes
- Protune Mode: Yes
- SuperView Mode: Yes
- White Balance: Information not available
- Auto Low Light: Yes
- Self-timer: Information not available
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless LAN: No
- Geotagging: Information not available
- USB Type-C: Yes
- micro USB: No
- Composite: No
- Audio Input: No
- micro HDMI: Yes
- Hero Port: Information not available
- Other: N/A
- Type: Li-Ion
- Included: Yes
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Battery Life of Video Mode: Information not available
- Freeze-proof: Information not available
- Waterproof: Yes
- Underwater Depth: up to 10m (33’)
- Shock-proof: Information not available
- Crush-proof: Information not available
- Operating Temperature: Information not available
- Operating Humidity: Information not available