Project T1 PJ97821959 Turntable - Walnut
From The Manufacturer
No compromise in sound: On contraire, the lightweight and low friction aluminium tonearm is optimized for the Ortofon cartridge and will bring out its maximum potential. Also the vibration absorbing feet isolate the turntable from the surface it is place on to deliver the best sound possible. With intelligent construction and without needless features we were able to keep the price attractive, despite this product being hand-made in Europe. This way we‘re able to offer our customers the sound quality they deserve!
- The stylish CNC-machined plinth of the T1 features no plastic parts and is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, therefore avoiding unwanted vibrations within the chassis.
- The glass platter is also a heavy, zero-resonance design.
- In the T1 the motor drives a belt-system, attached to a newly designed sub-platter, which is mounted into an ultra-precise 0.001mm main bearing with a hardened steel axle and brass bushing
- The T1 comes with a pre-adjusted Ortofon OM 5E Moving Magnet cartridge and is ready to use right out of the box.
What’s in the box
- T1 with Ortofon OM 5E cartridge
- Directly soldered Connect it E Phono Cable
- Felt mat. Dust Cover
- Adapter for 7" singles. Power Supply
- Allen key
- Stylus pressure gauge