Veho M10 Lifestyle Wireless Bluetooth® Speaker - Black
The iconic Veho M10 Lifestyle wireless Bluetooth® speaker is designed to complement any homes interior as well as fill an entire room with spectacular sound. As well as the iconic lifestyle design the 2 x 20W bass drivers and 2 x 10W treble drivers deliver clean, crisp and powerful sound. Stream your music wirelessly by connecting your wireless Bluetooth® device, such as a smartphone, tablet or MP3 player or use NFC smart pairing for Android devices. Enjoy your music anywhere in your home or out in your garden for up to 9 hours thanks to the M10's 2200mAh rechargeable battery. The M10 is wireless in both senses of the word. The M10's stylish aluminum stand has built-in Smart Touch swipe LED volume control and distinctive bass deflector. The M10 speaker ships with a multi-region charging adapter, so whatever country you are in, you can charge and listen to your M10 speaker.
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 19,000 KHz
- Total Output Power: 2 x 20W
- Wired Connection: Auxiliary 3.5mm jack
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth®, NFC
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Battery Life: Up to 9 hours
What’s in the Box:
- Veho M10 Speaker
- Multi-region power adapter (UK, EU, USA, AUS)
- Line-in cable
- Multi-lingual user manual
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.