Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 Wireless Bluetooth® Speaker - Bermuda Blue
From The Manufacturer
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM™ 2 wireless Bluetooth® speaker rocks a surprisingly bigger, bassy-er 360-degree sound — wherever you go. And with the new Outdoor Boost, you can crank louder, more powerful audio that’s specially tuned for listening outside. So go ahead — bring the ruckus along for the ride.
13 Hours of Boom
This little guy knows how to bring it. Packing 13 hours of killer sound, it bangs through impromptu raves, beach detours, and pool parties. No matter what you do, it goes on. And. On. (‘Til the break of dawn.)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20,000 KHz
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth®
- Wireless Range: 33m (100’)
- Battery: Rechargeable (micro USB)
- Battery Life: Up to 13 hours
- Cables Included: 1 x Micro USB
- Water Resistant: Yes, IP67
Float Your Boat
WONDERBOOM 2 has one word for you: CANNONBALL. An IP67 rating means it’s super waterproof, dust-proof, and built to make a splash. It’s your floatable pool pal, your shower buddy, your summer soundtrack. Even when you’re in waist-deep, it hits you with waves of glorious sound.
Drop it Like It’s Hot
WONDERBOOM 2 is one seriously portable speaker. With a surprisingly big sound in one petite package, it’s drop-proof* and sports a stylish hanging loop — so you can clip it, drop it, and rock it just about anywhere. Whether you’re dancing, biking, or taking the plunge, it’s built to bang on.
What’s in the Box:
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 Speaker
- Micro-USB Charge Cable
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 75 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Range:
- 30.5m (100’)
- Cables Included:
- 1 x Micro USB
- Battery Type:
- Charging Port:
- Micro USB
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Weight (g):