We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Sylvania SKCR2713 Under-Counter Bluetooth® FM Clock Radio with CD Player - Silver
You May Also Like
Sylvania's under cabinet CD clock radio supports Bluetooth V3.0 and with 1 button, you can connect this to your iPhone, iPad, or any other Bluetooth device to start streaming your music. It will make working in the kitchen feel like a party! You can control all the features with the included remote control. The intuitive controls allow for easy operation and with a large display, it is easy to read. The clear LED screen will display the time, Song number or station you are listening to. It makes switching stations a breeze. You can power the unit via AC adapter and there is a battery back up in case of power failure. This is an ideal gift for any mom or dad that spends time in the kitchen or buy one for yourself to change your cooking experience!
Clock Radio Features
- Powered by AC Adapter with a battery as back up in case of power failure to keep the music going
- Built in speakers to play your favourite music via Bluetooth, AUX input or any FM station
- LED display for easy read-out of the time or current radio station
- The included remote control is perfect for conveniently controlling the radio from across the kitchen
- Battery Backup: 2 AA (Not included)
- Internal antenna requires repositioning of unit for better reception
- Power: Up to 2.4W
- Outputs: 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.