Rocksteady Stadium Portable Bluetooth® Speaker - Black
In Stock Online
- With up to 16 hours battery life, Rocksteady Stadium Delivers a Studio Quality Sound Wherever You Are.
- Easily assign each Rocksteady Stadium speaker to be a Left, Right or Mixed Channel; as a broadcaster or satellite and at individual volume levels.
- A.I.-driven audio platform allows music fans to rediscover the clarity of their favorite songs without the need to download apps or rely on WiFi.
- Simply the best sounding and most versatile portable Bluetooth® speaker for any budget, especially when you are purchasing more than one at a time.
You May Also Like
Rocksteady Stadium is a portable Bluetooth® speaker that plays music in its clearest form, immersing listeners in a home concert like experience. Featuring Bambu Tech’s A.I. audio authoring platform, AWSM, Rocksteady Stadium speakers are designed to increase the stereophonic soundscape through clarity and through connectivity. Connect 2, 3 or as many as you want and easily set each speaker as a Left, Right or with Dual audio channels, and enjoy the industry's best range, indoors and outdoors.
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20 KHz
- Total Output Power: 30W
- Wired Connection: Auxiliary 3.5mm jack
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Battery: Rechargeable (USB-C™)
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Integrated Microphone: Yes
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 60 - 20
- Total Power Output (W):
- Wired Connection:
- Auxiliary 3.5mm Jack
- Bluetooth Type:
- Cables Included:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Battery Type:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):